Polar Bottle Insulated 24oz
Saving our Planet
At Polar Bottle, when it comes to sustainability, our product speaks for itself.
- Our bottles are made in America from locally sourced parts, which allows us to minimize shipping costs and the environmental impact that goes along with them.
- The fact that our entire operation – from sales to production to shipping – takes place under one roof further reduces overhead, energy use and environmental strain.
About Polar Bottle
Robert Heiberger and Judy Amabile founded Product Architects, Inc. (Polar Bottle) in 1994 from a garage in Boulder, Colorado. As avid cyclists and budding entrepreneurs, they wanted to develop a bottle unlike anything else on the market that would keep liquids cool during long rides. Robert, a mechanical engineer with experience working with heat loss in the field of medical technology design, adapted his expertise to create the first insulated squeeze water bottle on the market — the Polar Bottle Sport. From there, he and Judy began making the reusable insulated water bottles by hand with plastics sourced from Denver, Colorado that they picked up themselves in a family mini van.
- Today, Polar Bottle has grown to become a leader in the hydration market with bottles shipped around the world.
- Most importantly, we remain committed to philanthropy and advocacy — particularly within the cycling community that helped us establish our roots back when we started in 1994.
- Every year, millions of tons of single-use plastic bottles from bottled water end up in landfills and oceans around the globe. By producing a durable bottle that lasts for years and is ultimately recyclable, we hope to reverse this unfortunate legacy and encourage people to ditch bottled water in favor of reusable water bottles.