Motion calf sleeves are smooth and thin calf sleeves with graduated compression and a seamless seamless hem. Graded compression is optimal to support blood circulation, thus improving athletic performance and speeding up regeneration. Motion is a new modern line of the former Royal Bay Classic, Neon and Air sleeves, against which Motion calf sleeves are lightweight.
Compression strengthens the muscle and thus protects it from unwanted shocks (delaying fatigue and preventing injuries). At the same time, blood circulation is supported for faster flushing of metabolites and lactic acid, which significantly reduces muscle soreness during long-term exercise. You can read about the benefits of compression in our articles on compression .
ADVANTAGES OF ROYAL BAY MOTION COMPRESSION SLEEVES
- Thin sleeves with graduated compression.
- Smooth, quick-drying material comfortable to wear in any weather.
- Comfortable non- choking hems.
- Shortened and seamless bottom hem.
- Easy dressing and undressing.
- They do not restrict mobility during the activity performed.
- It is possible to wear them comfortably even under clothing.
- Can be combined with Royal Bay sports socks (the sock should not cover the boot, so a low cut is more suitable)
Material:75% PAD NYLON, 25% elastane LYCRA ®
- DeoSoft – technology for better sweat and moisture wicking
More about used technologies and materials here
Wash only by hand. Do not bleach the product. The product must not be ironed. Do not chemically clean the product. The product must not be tumble dried. Do not use fabric softener to wash the product.
BENEFITS OF STAGE COMPRESSION
Graded compression is the optimal sports compression for all performance groups of athletes . Graded compression occurs exclusively in calf sleeves and stockings. It is strongest above the ankle and gradually decreases towards the knee, which ensures optimal support of blood circulation and at the same time strengthens the calf muscle and Achilles tendon. Graded compression helps with sports performance and is also suitable for accelerating subsequent regeneration . Compression socks or sleeves with graduated compression are suitable for most sports .
Note: If you have measured the limit value between two sizes, choose the larger size instead.