New swimming goggles with SWIPE ANTI-FOG technology. “SWIPE ANTI-FOG” can clean the lens by a few finger swipes and clear vision will be restored. Compared to other goggles, the new SWIPE goggle anti-fog lasts 10 times longer.
Frame suppressing diffuse reflection and mirror design to raise concentration power and high visibility.
Reactive with a swipe
How it works
- 1. When lens fogs
- 2. Remove dirt by scrubbing
- 3. Clear vision will be restored
How to maintain
- 1. Wet the lens surface
- 2.Swipe the lens 5 to 10 times with your finger strongly
- 3.Rinse the lens surface with water
- ※Wet the inside lens surface and firmly swipe a few times with your finger.
- ※Anti-fog will eventually deteriorate with long term use.
- ※When anti-fog does not perform as before, please use an anti-fog liquid from our company. Other company’s anti-fog liquid may cause damage or cracks to the plastic lens.
Tabata’s anti-fog uses a water layer to avoid fogging. However when oil or other particles stick to the lens, the anti-fog performance decreases. “SWIPE ANTI-FOG” can clean the lens by 5 to 10 finger swipes and clear vision will be restored. Compared to other VIEW goggles, the new SWIPE goggle anti-fog lasts 10 times longer.
VIEW’s UV Cut technology provides superior protection from harmful ultraviolet (U.V.) rays. Increasing exposure to U.V. rays which damage the skin and eyes has become a serious problem. U.V. protection provides greater eye protection during outdoor use.
VIEW’s hypo-allergenic T.P.E. seals provide maximum comfort and water-tightness over extended periods of use. The T.P.E. seals are not sensitive to the skin and are able to be manufactured in numerous color combinations, unlike surgical grade silicone.
- CBKO (Lens:C / Mirror:OR) VLT61%
BLGB (Lens:BL / Mirror:BL) VLT38%
CBDY (Lens:C / Mirror:DSL) VLT38%Some colors may not be available in all markets, please contact your VIEW retailer or distributor.