Leading the way in aerodynamic advancements, the NEW ZOOT ULTRA AERO SHORT uses a revolutionary new wind-cheating 3D textile. AERO fabric is wind tunnel tested to reduce drag and make you faster.
AERO fabric incorporates technology and research from the surface of a golf ball. The dimple structure of the AERO fabric is placed in critical areas of the garment to reduce the vortex of air, which is generated behind the athlete and, consequently, reduces drag and saves watts.
- NEW AERO wind cheating textile has a woven 3D jacquard design developed to give aerodynamic advantages
- NEW ULTRA Tri Carbon Free-Edge Chamois for maximum comfort in the aero position for 6 plus hours
- NEW Large kangaroo style center back pocket for storage
- Sublimated Italian Primo fabric ensures the very best in moisture management, comfort and durability
- Exclusive Italian gripper provides breathable, secure compression to keep leg hem in place
- Dual hip holster pockets for nutrition storage
- Inside drawcord at waist for secure fit
- Modesty liner for enhanced coverage
- Seamlink stitch construction ensures next-to-skin comfort, minimizes chafing and stretches with fabric
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 7″ (17.8cm) inseam
Zoot products are designed to be RACE FIT with integrated compression to maximize performance and aerodynamic benefits. For a less compressive feel we recommend you size up. If you are between sizes we recommend you size up.
Model is 5’10” (178 cm) and 130 lbs (59kg). She is wearing size MEDIUM.
Body: 80% POLYESTER, 20% ELASTANE
Inset: 79% POLYESTER, 21% SPANDEX