Ideal for first-time rear hydration system buyers
- Ergonomically designed so you can easily access the bottle even with limited flexibility
- No trouble getting on and off the bike. The low mounting position provides enough clearance to easily swing your leg over the saddle
- Adjust bottle height by up to 1” to perfectly position to your comfort level
Worry-free bottle security
- High-gripping XENON cages tout an 8lbs grip force (approx) – within the ideal range of rear system grip force for worry-free bottle retention
- Strong, sturdy mount prevents swaying, rattling and vibration
Easy storage upgrades readily available
- Add an XLAB MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER – a compact storage bracket that sleekly mounts behind the cage!
- MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER easily carries a clincher repair kit – tube, tire levers, XLAB AIR STRIKE CO2 Cartridges and XLAB inflator. It can also carry a full tubular setup including tubular tire and inflating foam sealant.